Here are the answers to some of our most asked questions:
1. How long will it take to make my wig?
The standard processing time is 10-14 business days for most wigs and the wigs that require me to color the base take 12-15 business days. Please be advised processing could take up to 21 business days depending on order volume. This is the time BEFORE the wig is shipped to you. Please be advised that all units are handmade and processing can get delayed if there is an overwhelming amount orders. IF YOU USED ZIP AS YOUR WAY TO PAY: please allow an additional 2-3 business days for processing due to the processing time we have to wait before those fund are released to us.
2. How long does shipping take?
Our preferred carrier is USPS and shipping typically takes 2-3 business days depending on where you are located.
3. Do you ship internationally?
Currently we do not ship internationally but plan to very soon, stay tuned!
4. Does the wig cap come in different sizes?
Yes, wigs can be made in small (21"), medium/standard (22") and large (23") sizes, please specify your preferred size at checkout.
5. What do you mean by "full lace", "closure", "360" and "frontal"?
- Closures are what I like to call "beginner friendly" lace. It is the smallest amount of lace used to close off your wig for a specific style. They come in various sizes (2x6, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6), however your styling options are still limited. On the plus side, these are easier to be worn glueless and don't requires very little maintenance.
- Frontals are used to create your hairline from ear to ear. They typically allow you to part 4-6" backwards and 13" across for a natural appearance. These are a little more versatile than a closure, but they do require a bit more maintenance. Frontals are recommended for those who are my "experienced" wig wearers.
- 360 frontals are exactly how they sound. It's a "frontal" that goes all the way around the perimeter of your head. These give you the option to pull your hair up into a ponytail or any kind of updo.
- Full lace is very similar to a 360, however it has mesh lace in the center that allows you to part it where ever and however you want. The styling possibilities are endless! This base is the most realistic base to get for overall versatility.
6. Are braided wigs heavy?
They are no heavier than how it would be if you got your natural hair braided. We try to make them as lightweight as possible. If you naturally do not have very long hair or no hair at all, there is a possibility you will have to adjust to the amount of weight on your head.
7. Do you bleach the knots?
Yes, knots are bleached and toned for the most natural appearance.
8. Can I wear my wig up in a high ponytail?
Yes, as long as you have ordered one that is a full lace base or a 360. All other units you can wear in a low ponytail/bun to prevent showing the dome cap that is used.
9. What color options are available?
When requesting a quote, we will attempt to recreate at close as possible if not exactly the color option you choose if it's going to be a vibrant or exotic color. We will show you the hair we plan to use prior creating your wig to make sure the color is to your liking.
10. What lengths do the wigs come in?
Each predesigned unit come in various lengths. If your desired length is not listed as an option, feel free to send us a quote request to see if we can accommodate your request.
11. Do all the units come with the adjustable elastic band, adjustable straps and wig combs?
Yes, all units will come with wig combs. The full lace and 360 units come with the adjustable straps. The adjustable elastic band comes in the closure units. They can be requested for all other units as well.
12. My question isn't listed, what can I do?
You are free to contact us on any of our social media platforms to ask your question (Please allow up to 24 hours for a response). You can also reach us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.